Sunday, November 15, 2009
Today's Shoot
I can't help but post just hours after our shoot today. I am so hyped up right now that I actually feel like rewinding the day from the start and doing it all over again. Today's shoot was like caffiene running through my veins (and the thing is I don't drink coffee)....I'm so seriously hyped up about it and so very happy that today went well. Special thanks to Brook-Elliot, Akil and Akley for their involvement with Project I.A.N. They did not have to be there but they were kind enough to offer their much needed services in aiding SNR Productions with our production today. So on the behalf of Shawn, Rachel and me (Nahshonda) (i'm making this statement on the behalf of the others because i'm sure they appreciate your help) we want to say Thank You. Also special thanks to the creative vision of our Director Frances Anne Solomon and our Director of Photography Mahmood Patel. Based on observation these two work really well together as a fantabulous team....(yes i just said fantabulous: combo of fabulous and fantastic). I had fun today...even more than the 1st shoot, but both shoots have something in common and that is that i honestly can't complain about anything because they went very well. So i'm happy. It was fun doing the sound for this shoot, you can hear everything with that boom mike (even a few belches, sneezes and yawns from persons on set)...as I said, you can hear everything...lol. Today was really a cool day and the best part was that our actors had fun doing the shots which made the process less intimidating and more relaxed and enjoyable even though we were pressed for time and wanted to shoot quickly. I believe everybody enjoyed the day the most when we did the scenes out by the road at QC for the car accident scene. I know for sure that I enjoyed it. The best part was the reactions from what seemed like all the drivers on the road who were passing on the road who witnessed Akil knocking down our actor (Emanuel) with the car....that was classic. I wished we had another camera to shoot behind the scenes especially because I know I would have included a good few reactions from passers by in it. I was cracking up with laughter......I love this job....lol. There was only one setback that I really don't wish to mention much about a particular actor who didn't hold up his end of the bargain when he should have. Only positive energy will be in this blog. All in all, today was fantabulously exctitng and entertaining and i like the whloe working with sound. Maybe one of these days I will try my luck on an even more professional and complicated mixer and work it like a pro, but for now I think i'll take things step by step. Oh yeah and one more thing, this one is kinda random: I'm shocked at how much cheese paste was eaten, wow, ya'll really liked it, that's good, at least I know it tasted right and had some 'comeback' in it. So I guess Shawn was right, Green is a good colour.....lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment