Thursday, October 1, 2009
Project Moving Foward
Finally!!!!! We are definately getting somewhere after scrapping the old idea. This new concept is something I can definately work with. Already, i'm comming up with camera angles, shots and imagery to use during production and we havent even finalized the script as yet. I'm quite happy that my group is in total unison in thinking concerning this new idea. Gee.....I wonder if it's a sign, maybe this poject we are working on was meant to be or maybe i'm just being dreamy eyed. Anyway, all that is left to do before moving on to the other steps is to break down the script alot further than we already have it; as anyone working on a project could imagine, we want it to be the best that it can be, so we are definately going to see how we could all further improve it. There's always room for improvement...even when it dosen't appear that way. Cheers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment