Thursday, September 24, 2009

Research, Research, Research!!!

Today's class was very productive, I must say. Finally Rachel and I came up with an idea which already I have begun researching. I like the fact that finally we have both made a decision and we'll definately contact our other group member to bring him up to date with the new idea; which i'm sure he would like it as well. For now though, it's all about doing the reseach so we can start adding some peas in this rice (why am i referring to food....i don't know) the thing is, I actually hate rice. Oh well. So once we do this research we can then break down our findings and come up with the best possible scenario and ideas and finally translate all that chatter into script form. I 'm hoping that the script writing process goes really well, but before I jump the gun, i'm going to focus on the task at hand which is research, research, research,; that is the important part.

No comments:

Post a Comment